Thursday 20 June 2013

Feelings


What to write and what to not? How to start and end? Would it sound good, how would it be read? Certainly these were the questions running in my head. Then popped up a thought that to me said "Why not write something on what I felt !! Hence I started typing and realised my fingers were dancing on the keyboard. I didn't need to stress on if things were making sense, all I did was write what I exactly felt.


The first thing that hit me was my nervousness which has always been there when I start something fresh. Setting my courage in takes time but once it was set, I pulled up my socks and continued from where I had left. Then appeared the feeling of anxiety, which was because I was thinking about the response I would get. This was followed by a change and I felt like this was exactly where I was meant to be and that made me feel happy not only from the outside but from within.



My thoughts were now not just appearing in my head but were playing like a  melodious song and all my feelings were dancing on its tune. The way I now felt was a mixture of every emotion as though my senses were rewinding and playing every special moment again. This was the first time I was clueless as to how would I be able to describe what I felt and I finally found the right word to express myself which was  the word "Incredible".

No comments:

Post a Comment